XSS Vulnerability in Zend Framework Preview 0.2.0
- From: security@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 3 Nov 2006 10:17:22 -0000
Armorize Technologies Security Advisory
Armorize-ADV-2006-0009 discloses cross-site scripting vulnerability that is found in the sample codes of Zend Framework (http://framework.zend.com/), which aims to provide a complete system for developing web applications powered by PHP 5. It is an architecture for developing entire applications with no other library dependencies. This code will always be actively developed, tested, and supported by Zend and the PHP Collaboration Project.
ZendFramework Preview 0.2.0
Cross Site Scripting
Privacy leakages from the client-side may lead to session hijacking, identity theft and information theft.
1. Escape every questionable URI and HTML script.
2. Remove prohibited user input.
Credit: Security Team at Armorize Technologies, Inc. (security@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
Link to this Armorize advisory
Links to all Armorize advisories
Links to Armorize vulnerability database
Armorize Technologies is delivering the world's most advanced source code analysis solution for Web application security based on its award-winning and patent-pending verification technologies. Addressing security early in the software development life cycle (SDLC), Armorize CodeSecure proactively identifies and traces vulnerabilities in Web application source code, effectively hardening websites against today's ever growing security threats. CodeSecure's zero-false-positive accuracy, traceback support and Web 2.0-based interface make it the premium Web application security solution. For more information please visit: http://www.armorize.com.
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1206-1] New php4 packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1 (Admin.php) Remote File Include
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] [DSA 1206-1] New php4 packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1 (Admin.php) Remote File Include