- From: "pdp (architect)" <pdp.gnucitizen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 17:43:23 +0800
During the last couple of days I have been testing several attack
vectors to circumvent the browser security sandbox also known as the
same origin policy. There is a lot involved into this subject and I
will present my notes very soon.
dangerous. This implementation depends on proxydrop.com but other
proxies are possible as well: Google Translate is one of them. Keep in
mind that the tool spiders only the first level.
The tool is located here:
As you can see publicly available anonymizing proxies can be used to
fetch remote pages. This technique will work quite successfully on
Internet resources but not on Intranet. The reason for this is quite
Suggestions and comments are greatly appreciated.
- Prev by Date: RE: Informing Companies about security vulnerabilities...
- Next by Date: The latest version of iSearch is V2.16 <= (index.php) Remote File Inclusion Exploit
- Previous by thread: PHP Live! <= 3.1 help.php Remote File Inclusion vulnerability
- Next by thread: The latest version of iSearch is V2.16 <= (index.php) Remote File Inclusion Exploit