LS-20060220 - CA BrightStor ARCserve Backup Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- From: advisories@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 7 Oct 2006 07:11:43 -0000
LSsec has discovered a vulnerability in Computer Associates BrightStor ARCserve Backup, which could be exploited by an anonymous attacker in order to execute arbitrary code with SYSTEM privileges on an affected system. The flaw specifically exists within the Discovery Service (casdscsvc.exe) due to incorrect handling of requests on TCP port 41523.
- Prev by Date: Vulnerability in Btitracker
- Next by Date: FreeForum 0.9.7 (fpath) Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Previous by thread: Vulnerability in Btitracker
- Next by thread: FreeForum 0.9.7 (fpath) Remote File Include Vulnerability