SAP Internet Transaction Server XSS vulnerability
- From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 28 Sep 2006 10:05:05 -0000
Vulnerability class : Cross-Site Scripting
Discovery date : 13 September 2006
Remote : Yes
Credit : ILION Research Labs
Vulnerable : SAP ITS
Vulnerable version: Versions 6.1 and 6.2 have been found to be vulnerable. Other versions might be too.
A XSS (Cross-Site-Scripting) vulnerability has been uncovered in SAP Internet Transaction Server.
This allows an attacker to submit a crafted link to users of the
vulnerable Web application in order to abuse their trust and steal their
authentication credentials or hijack their sessions when the targeted web site contains a login page.
When SSL is used while connecting to the login page, trust abuse can be complete since the SSL certificate can appear as vouching for the trustworthiness of the website while the page actually displayed is hosted on a malicious third-party server (this can be done by using the <iframe> tag of IE for example).
- Prev by Date: Multitple XSS Vulnerabilities in Red Mombin 0.7
- Next by Date: Newswriter SW v1.4.2 Remote File Include Exploit
- Previous by thread: Multitple XSS Vulnerabilities in Red Mombin 0.7
- Next by thread: Newswriter SW v1.4.2 Remote File Include Exploit