Re: Opsware NAS 6.0 reveals MySQL 'root' password

Thanks to Opsware's great support, this security issue has been taken care of in their latest release NAS 6.1.2 and a work-around has been provided for customers who are not planning to upgrade, just change the permission on the init file.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: was Jimmys IQ/educating Jerry on things lost since USPA2000
    ... attention as possible to the customers coming after because the ... customers coming after, as do the once who came before deserve their ... Yeah, you seem to have more middle men milking the sport now, shit ... Think I care how many normal ...
    (rec.skydiving)
  • Re: Rage is the New Fad
    ... We do not have to rearrange the furniture in the rooms because patients and families tell us to. ... you don't follow them those customers have every right to fire you and ... We get care orders from physicians, therapists and so on, and operate under established standards of care. ... *is* dead due to blindly following a negligent doctor. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: 360 update live and working fine
    ... For customers, lack of incentive to buy means we might miss out on a good ... that theoretical low sales for Microsoft is a self-explanatory problem ... To be honest, I couldn't care less. ... our collective ability to purchase and to enjoy games. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Migration recommendations; PRELIMINARY INQUIRY
    ... Customers don't seem to care about theoretical relative performance ... $200,000 in labor to avoid spending an extra $10,000 on hardware. ...
    (comp.sys.hp.mpe)
  • Re: How to create a standalone GNU/Linux binary using SBCL?
    ... > As to large core files: You are entitled to your opinion, ... > becomes more difficult to defend month by month. ... don't seem to care about this when it comes to Java. ... IME, customers don't care about ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)