Re: Re: discloser 0.0.4 Remote File Inclusion (with Exploit)

ok , here we go

foreach ($avail_types as $type) {
include($type . ".plugin.php");

here's the source
so what's the problem ? your source is correct but the source that i found the vuln. in it , shows that there is a Remote File Inclusion Vulnerabilite in your script

Regards
T3rr0rist

Relevant Pages

  • Re: nested loops
    ... Is there a better way to express this than nested loops. ... foreach flowcontrol $flowControls { ... And since you are doing some testing in {script}, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Array, foreach problem
    ... I'm stuck on using an array to determine the out come of a foreach loop. ... The script is below. ... Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/ ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: looping 2 times through 5000 differs from 5000 times through 2
    ... foreach my $val { ... to see how much overhead there is for each iteration of the loop. ... My script is purely hobby. ... 'uniq' and 'splitline' are subs. ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • get filename using regexp and if
    ... to get the highest numbered backuplog from a veritas server via ftp: ... foreach $file { ... whenever I add "or print FILENAMES ..." ... I must have the files missed as I use them in another script. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • foreach statement output
    ... Can anyone explain how to get the output of a foreach statement so it can be ... displayed or used to compare with a variable? ... This script delivers the following lines to the browser: ... have pored over my O'Reilly books and "The Little Black Book" for hours ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi)