- From: luny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 9 Jun 2006 10:05:05 -0000
input form of logging in.
The input forms of logging into My Account do not sanatize user input. For PoC of a XSS attack simply put in:
It also seems when logging in, even if your details are incorrect and you browse normal parts of the site like the FAQ or the Contact Us page etc, a message will be output in the top righton the screen with the text "Welcome back,username", as if you were successfully logged in.
faq.php XSS Vulnerability via URLinjection:
index.php XSS Vulnerability via read variable:
- Prev by Date: Windows Software Restriction Policy Protection Bypass
- Next by Date: ST AdManager Lite v1
- Previous by thread: Windows Software Restriction Policy Protection Bypass
- Next by thread: ST AdManager Lite v1