Re: Fire fox dos exploit

Oke, we've tested this one (see http://www.securityview.org/firefox- marquee-bug.html) because at first we weren't able to let FF crash. The results are on the site, but the bug is well known and it is not more then an annoying thing....

All the credits goes to n00b for making the PoC, but it is a well known bug, time for the FF-devvers to fix this one....

With regards

Ronald van den Blink
SecurityView.org