Re: Microsoft Internet Explorer - Crash on mouse button click
- From: "unknown user" <mac68k@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 00:59:36 +0900
No, does crash on english IE 6.0.2900.2180 (Win XP Pro SP2).
You must click on empty white screen.
2006/5/23, s89df987 s9f87s987f <a059d8e0a9s8d0@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
does not crash on IE 6.0.2900.2180(english ver)
On 20 May 2006 13:23:36 -0000, mac68k@xxxxxxxxx <mac68k@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Microsoft Internet Explorer
>There is a bug in Microsoft Internet Explorer, which causes a crash on
>mouse button click.
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!
- Prev by Date: [security bulletin] HPSBMA02098 SSRT5911 rev.1 - HP OpenView Network Node Manager (OV NNM) Remote Unauthorized Privileged Access, Arbitrary Command Execution, Arbitrary File Creation
- Next by Date: Re: Circumventing quarantine control in Windows 2003 and ISA 2004
- Previous by thread: Microsoft Internet Explorer - Crash on mouse button click
- Next by thread: Re: Microsoft Internet Explorer - Crash on mouse button click