Scry Gallery XSS Vulnerability
- From: arko.dhar@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 24 Apr 2006 02:36:32 -0000
Software : Scry Gallery v1.1
The software is prone to a XSS attack using the following proof of concept :
http://anysiteusingscrygallery.com/[Path to scry gallery]/index.php?v=list&i=0&p=<script>var%20variable=111111111111111111;alert(variable);</script>
One can execute mailcious scripts using the above code in the web browser.
The above concept also aids a path disclosure to the remote attacker. This vulnerability has been tested and exits on Scry Gallery v1.1.
Additional Credits : mayank , ranjan & jha.
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 1039-1] New blender packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: [ GLSA 200604-14 ] Dia: Arbitrary code execution through XFig import
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] [DSA 1039-1] New blender packages fix several vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [ GLSA 200604-14 ] Dia: Arbitrary code execution through XFig import