Re: Path Disclosure and Arbitrary File Read Vulnerability in SLAB5000
- From: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 19 Apr 2006 00:06:31 -0000
These issues were brought to my attention, and I have patched the page= issue.
I welcome any other friendly prodding of my system. Please notify me if you find more vulnerabilities.
- Prev by Date: Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco IOS XR MPLS Vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: Re: [KAPDA::#41] - Mambo/Joomla rss component vulnerability
- Previous by thread: Cisco Security Advisory: Cisco IOS XR MPLS Vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: [security bulletin] HPSBUX02108 SSRT061133 rev.7 - HP-UX running Sendmail, Remote Execution of Arbitrary Code