Re: Vulnerabilities in vBulltin(3.0.7 - 3.5.3) and IPB(2.0.0 - 2.1.4).

On 4 Feb 2006 h.z@xxxxxxxx wrote:

No, I nobody has not reported on this criticality. Let all read
message on securityfocus.com. poc will possible be on sale only
narrow circle of the people from russian hacker

So your exploit is not being reported to the vendors and you are going
to sell this?

The People cash, for safe code if him all time to point to errors that
they will not learn nor that! And additionally me not advantageously
that they have quickly heard problem ;)

All about the cash? Where is your ethics?

--
Paul Laudanski, Microsoft MVP Windows-Security
[de] http://de.castlecops.com