[ Secuobs - Tools release ] BSS (Bluetooth Stack Smasher) fuzzer
- From: Research Infratech <research@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:57:32 +0100
[Software] BSS - Bluetooth Stack Smasher
[Location] BSS could be downloaded on http://www.secuobs.com/news/05022006-bluetooth10.shtml
[Credits] Pierre Betouin - pierre.betouin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Bug was found on following devices : hcidump, Sony/ericsson K600i/V600i/W800i, Nokia N70 & SAMSUNG E730 cell phones (feel free to debug yours and inform us :)
BSS (Bluetooth Stack Smasher) is a L2CAP layer fuzzer, distributed under GPL licence.
BSS requires the standard bluetooth library.
Usage: ./bss [-s size] [-m mode] [-p pad_byte for modes 1-11] [-M maxcrash]
0 All mode listed below
12 L2CAP Random Fuzzing (-s: max_size) (-M: crashcount)
BSS Example :
./bss -s 100 -m 12 -M 0 XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
This example sends short random (mode 12) packets (maxsize is set to 100 bytes), in an infinite loop (-M 0).
- Prev by Date: [ GLSA 200602-03 ] Apache: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Next by Date: CAIDA analysis on CME-24/BlackWorm
- Previous by thread: [ GLSA 200602-03 ] Apache: Multiple vulnerabilities
- Next by thread: CAIDA analysis on CME-24/BlackWorm