Re: Blackboard Authentication Error
- From: jeremy@xxxxxxx
- Date: 2 Feb 2006 05:08:15 -0000
Doesn't seem to be the same on 6.3 with webserver passthrough as the authentication mode. Stuff like this is probably why they encourage closing the browser after logout (that's the default screen on logout since 6.0). At least the session keys don't appear to be unsalted md5 hashes of an incremental session number anymore.
- Prev by Date: [eVuln] MyQuiz Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- Next by Date: CyberShop Ultimate E-commerce Script Cross Site Scripting
- Previous by thread: Re: Blackboard Authentication Error
- Next by thread: ZRCSA-200601: SPIP - Multiple Vulnerabilities