CodeCon program announced, early registration deadline nearing
- From: Len Sassaman <rabbi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 11:56:59 -0800 (PST)
The program for CodeCon 2006 has been announced.
CodeCon is the premier showcase of innovative software projects. It is a
workshop for developers of real-world applications with working code and
active development projects. All presentations will given by one of the
lead developers, and accompanied by a functional demo.
Highlights of CodeCon 2006 include:
iGlance - Open source push-to-talk videoconferencing and
Monotone - Low stress, high functionality version control
Query By Example - Data mining operations within PostgreSQL
Djinni - Efficient approximations to NP-complete problems
Elsa/Oink/Cqual++ - A static-time whole-program dataflow analysis for C
Truman - An open-source behavioral malware analysis sandnet
VidTorrent/Peers - A scalable real-time p2p streaming protocol
The fifth annual CodeCon takes place February 10 - 12, 11:30 - 18:00, at
StudioZ (314 11th Street) in San Francisco. Early registration is $63,
available online until February 1st, 2006.
Registration will be available at the door for $85.
Supporting Attendee tickets are also available, and include a one-year
membership to the USENIX Association. Please see the CodeCon registration
page for details:
- Prev by Date: [SECURITY] [DSA 949-1] New crawl packages fix potential group games execution
- Next by Date: Re: MySQL 5.0 information leak?
- Previous by thread: [SECURITY] [DSA 949-1] New crawl packages fix potential group games execution
- Next by thread: [USN-245-1] KDE library vulnerability