EZDatabase Directory Transversal, XSS and Path Disclosure Vulnerability
- From: Josh Zlatin <josh@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 13:28:11 +0200
Synopsis: EZDatabase directory transversal, XSS and path disclosure
Version: Confirmed on EZDatabase < 2.1.2
Author: Josh Zlatin-Amishav
Date: January 15, 2006
Written in PHP and MySQL, ezDatabase is the foundation for your online
databases. It is a powerful web based application that allows even
non-technical users to create online databases for their website.
ezDatabase will do the hard work while you concentrate on building the
databases you want.
The $p variable is not properly sanitized in index.php. Note the code in
index.php tacks on a ".php" to any file requested.
- Prev by Date: Re: Linksys VPN Router (BEFVP41) DoS Vulnerability
- Next by Date: Re: MSN Messenger Password Decrypter for WinXP/2003
- Previous by thread: Microsoft knew about the WMF flaw for years
- Next by thread: PunBB BBCode URL Tag Script Injection Vulnerability