Re: Download Accelerator Plus can be tricked to download malicious file

Just n' update:
DAP searches for all its mirrors from mirrorsearch.speedbit.com

I have no knowledge about HOW the mirrors are gathered. Still waiting for DAP developers to comment on this.

regards,
-Bipin Gautam
http://bipin.tk

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lost
    ... mirrors and half-baked literary references. ... waiting for the 8 main characters to do something (or waiting to get ... tell you their long, shapeless dreams? ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Anti-bike signs on Bendibuses
    ... bus/large vehicle which is waiting to turn left - the mirrors are irrelevant there, ... Sadly, many people who are clinically sane do, despite campaigns and warnings. ...
    (uk.transport.london)
  • Re: bittorrent slow
    ... I am terribly disappointed in the bittorrent, I had heard it would be faster ... sitting here waiting and waiting. ... Normally I just go to a few mirrors I know ... bittorrent settings tweaked out as I do alot of torrent stuff so I know its ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Lost in a forest of mirrors (Tool_051120 CD ready)
    ... > Mirrors, report! ... Ready and waiting. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.ps2.hardware)