Re: PHP-Fusion <= 6.00.206 Multiple Vulnerabilities

sheldon_at_php-fusion.co.uk
Date: 11/19/05

    Date: 19 Nov 2005 01:55:24 -0000
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Please alert the dev crew before release of these security exploits. We would apreciate this in the future. Now that we have been seen this we will take care of this ASAP.

    • Updated Security alert!! W32/Mydoom@MM
      ... PSS Security Response Team Alert - New Worm: ... This alert is being updated to advise you of a new variant of the Mydoom ... Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express, and ... for this virus as it spreads in the wild. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: [Partially, Almost On Topic] Update On Worldwide Terror Alerts
      ... Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to ... The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's ... Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" ... along so far with no knowledge of what color terror alert you are living under? ...
      (rec.boats)
    • Bangkok, deep South on security alert
      ... A security alert is in effect for Bangkok and the South today, ... Pol Maj-Gen Adisorn Nonsi, acting chief of the Metropolitan Police Bureau, said ... had received insurgent training to launch attacks in the deep South. ...
      (soc.culture.malaysia)
    • How do I report a virus?
      ... PSS Security Response Team Alert - New E-Mail Worm: ... PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook ... participating in the Microsoft Virus Information Alliance ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • Re: Started Over, Again
      ... My Security Center DOES NOT recognise the Nortons Virus. ... done to have Windows keep monitoring my Virus program. ... NAV, there is a patch for the recognition on Symantec's website. ... you should just turn off the Security Center alert. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)