Beta product testing

From: Bill Stout (bill.stout_at_greenborder.com)
Date: 11/14/05

    Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:36:05 -0800
    To: <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>

    Hello,

    I'm looking to get blunt feedback from security analysts on beta product
    releases, but before I describe the product or make a call for beta
    testers I have a few general questions:

    * Who are the leading contracted security testing companies, and
    what's the advantage of using them?
    * Who are the leading non-contracted security testing companies?
    * Are there lists dedicated to testing security products?
    * On which lists is it permissible to post calls for beta testers?

    Thanks in advance,

    Bill Stout

    www.greenborder.com