Re: Network Appliance iSCSI Authentication Bypass

steve.shockley_at_shockley.net
Date: 10/28/05

    Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:18:53 -0400
    To: Steve Shockley <steve.shockley@shockley.net>

    Quoting Steve Shockley <steve.shockley@shockley.net>:

    > That's it. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT A VULNERABILITY OR A FIX.

    In NetApp's defense, they did send out an advisory to customers five
    hours after
    the initial notice of the availability of the fix. I understand only
    customers
    who have licensed the iSCSI component get a notification.

    • Re: Larkin, Power BASIC cannot be THAT good:
      ... If they did not produce a product with *adequate* quality then customers would not buy it and the company would not make a profit. ... it is to change a product in the field, and Y axis is bug density. ... but when the in service fix is almost free to the supplier then they will exploit that to their advantage. ... On-screen programming is pretty much type and ignite and see what ...
      (sci.electronics.design)
    • Re: East coast restorations
      ... a show car job and nothing was wrong with it. ... That's bullchit as well, anyone with standards or morales would ... Next Ploy was to lay the blame off on me that i can't fix it, ... As far as my customers go They have been told about how most of you ...
      (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
    • Re: Urgent! Feb9th Update Killed My Site! Panicing!
      ... If this had been a production server I would have not been to happy to a) ... It will be re-installed when a clear cut work around or fix is documented. ... > The main site is a customers site who has all these pages that are php ... > is a web service that a local app on one of the customers computers ...
    • Re: Another take on Embarcadero and CodeGear
      ... Then you have a very arrogant view of your customers. ... You say you look at the 'footprint of the issue' in your weekly meetings. ... Why not just admit that you prefer to fix things that you're getting the ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
    • Re: How much is to much? Why should my clients have to pay again?
      ... who are you to question why I charged my customers for repairs. ... offer a fix for someones problem, ... >> clients have had a problem with this new fangled validation tool. ... I am in charge of keeping my ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)