Security Contacr for Mycall

From: Fixer (fixer_at_gci.net)
Date: 10/14/05

    Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:50:58 -0800
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    • Re: Anyone know about DNS??
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > Most of Usenet readers detest spammers. ... so they can use google. ... the abuse mail address a note. ...
      (comp.os.linux.networking)
    • Re: Anyone know about DNS??
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > Most of Usenet readers detest spammers. ... so they can use google. ... the abuse mail address a note. ...
      (comp.os.linux.misc)
    • Re: A message to the group from LinuxForum.com
      ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... and that the forum integrates seamlessly with Usenet. ... If alone for data security reasons, ... pretty sure google does a good job backing the stuff up, ...
      (alt.os.linux)
    • Re: There is a strange get request header in all web pages of my site? Im worry about Trojan attack!
      ... any file that makes following http header. ... into your website. ... If you can't find any suspicious code in the files on ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
      (Security-Basics)
    • Re: Hardware hackers rejoice!
      ... I don't really know what I'm searching for on Google, ... It actually uses network wire; it's core uses 1 wire ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...