Re: Re: several vulnerabilities present in Belkin wireless routers

steven.salaets_at_windriver.com
Date: 07/20/05

    Date: 20 Jul 2005 08:58:29 -0000
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) What I wonder is: How much of a security threat is this? Are we not talking about default settings here? How secure is a linksys or cisco AP out of the box? As far as I recall Cisco also enables telnet by default and if you Google for a default administrative password for any network device it won't take you 5 minutes to find it.

    -Steven