a new sql injection for aspjar guestbook

arash_pc0_at_yahoo.com
Date: 07/04/05

    Date: 4 Jul 2005 20:48:33 -0000
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) hello , my name is: (arash setayeshi) & my yahoo id is : arash_pc0

    I found a new vulnerability in aspjar guestbook that we can control website & go to admin control panel by (sql injection).

    sql injection : in login page(guestbook/admin/login.asp) , username should be blank & password is : ' or 'x'='x . by this work we will be in admin control panel so :

    username:(nothing)
    password: ' or 'x'='x

    this is new sql injection attack. i tested this bug and it is in all versions of aspjar guestbook

    with special thanks
    arash setayeshi
    bye