Re: Vulnerability in Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.3.*

nibbler999_at_users.sf.net
Date: 04/21/05

    Date: 21 Apr 2005 00:58:20 -0000
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) In-Reply-To: <20050418122434.10438.qmail@www.securityfocus.com>

    This issue has been addressed in Coppermine 1.3.3. The release announcement can be found here - http://coppermine.sourceforge.net/board/index.php?topic=17134.0

    Thankyou for bringing this to our attention.

    Nibbler
    Coppermine Dev Team.

    • Re: Macromedia DW MX PHP Authentication Suit Vulnerabilities
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... Thank you for bringing this to our attention. ... Macromedia has contacted ... Product Manager, Dreamweaver ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Round One: "DLL Proxy" Attack Easily Hijacks SSL from Internet Explorer
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... It's nice to see this getting some attention. ... We used DLL injection for our attacks; we didn't know about dll proxies. ... We put out a Technical Report about this in February of last year, and our paper appeared at the "2nd Annual PKI Research Workshop" at NIST in April 2003. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • [mod_python] Knowing the encoding of the URI
      ... and I am confronted with a problem I don't know how to solve in an elegant way... ... is there a way to know in which encoding the is coded? ... I noticed the "content_encoding" member of the request, but it is always set to None... ... Thanks for your attention, ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Russian text output
      ... I use cp1251 encoding for Babel package. ... I also put attention that old fashioned operator fileopen, printline also works. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)