Re: AWStats <= 6.4 Multiple vulnerabilities - can't reproduce in 6.3?

From: Micah Brandon (brandon_at_vv.com)
Date: 02/16/05

    Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:52:00 -0500
    To: Jamie Pratt <jpratt@norwich.edu>

            I'm going to have to disagree. Execution of Perl functions
    is still possible in 6.3. You just have to jimmy it a little and
    try/guess different plugins that may be installed. I got a hit
    with 'hostinfo'. Try this on your server:

    http://server/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=someconfig&PluginMode=hostinfo+time

            Unix time shows up just below 'Whois command failed' error message.
    That's game over in my book.

    * Jamie Pratt (jpratt@norwich.edu) [050216 01:19]: