possible error in latest NGS realplayer advisory

From: Marc Bejarano (bugtraq_at_beej.org)
Date: 12/28/04

    Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:17:41 -0400
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    since my emails to research@ngssoftware.com appear to go in a black hole,
    i'm posting here. they seem to at least read my emails that make it here :)

    marc
    =====
    Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:14:16 -0400
    To: research@ngssoftware.com
    From: Marc Bejarano <censored>
    Subject: error in latest realplayer advisory

    http://www.nextgenss.com/advisories/realra3.txt says that RealPlayer 10.5
    (6.0.12.1056) is affected by the bug, but this is the latest (and
    supposedly fixed) version.

    or am i missing something?

    see http://service.real.com/help/faq/security/041026_player/EN/

    marc
    =====

    • Re: Connie Sunday is back...
      ... Gee Connie, you also claimed to have died once. ... You've also created different posting personalities to regularly attack ... emails you send to them. ... it with the private replies. ...
      (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
    • Re: Well, they went and did it.
      ... >> posting in nearly all situations and in nearly all forums for the reason ... I know of no group but this one where some people use bottom ... I have to deal easily with 150 emails per ... > of my post far below my response, ...
      (alt.smokers.pipes)
    • Re: About Todays Thought
      ... I have received some direct emails from a three members here to my ... and asking me about my political opinion and how these ... will stop posting them, with absolutely no hard feelings or any harm done. ... Young people dying on the streets of my city,, naah. ...
      (alt.support.stop-smoking)
    • Re: Topics of Interest
      ... I could start posting briefs about my specialty: ... Subject: not getting any emails ... This communication (and any and all ... privileged and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient. ...
      (AIX-L)
    • Buyer Beware: Willy Klouda aka "bigmoney"
      ... free and even had someone post a "Good Trader alert" about him. ... He does not respond to my emails or phone calls. ... so I'll wait a bit before posting a Bad Seller alert. ... The last straw for me was when I discovered his ebay name was ...
      (rec.games.pinball)