Re: Evidence Mounts that the Vote Was Hacked

From: Atom 'Smasher' (atom_at_suspicious.org)
Date: 11/10/04

    Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:54:19 -0500 (EST)
    To: "Jay D. Dyson" <jdyson@treachery.net>

    • Re: Scottish Independence
      ... robbed" allegations by the losing side. ... vote because a bit like a US Presidential election, ... older age groups and show a definite trend of increasing No with age. ... I can't find those results on the YouGov web site - can you give a ...
      (uk.railway)
    • Re: A pawn in the new great game
      ... because of allegations of corruption, telephoned President Bush to ... and you can't vote for it! ...
      (soc.culture.baltics)