Re: Evidence Mounts that the Vote Was Hacked

From: Jay D. Dyson (jdyson_at_treachery.net)
Date: 11/09/04

    Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:55:34 -0800 (PST)
    To: Bugtraq <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>

    • Please vote and keep the vote flippers out of office
      ... It is almost time to vote again. ... "TIME TO CHANGE THE 'DO-NOTHING' CONGRESS ... This nation needs serious repair. ... country that does not practice Democracy. ...
      (alt.politics)
    • Re: ding dong, the witch is dead!
      ... i think he'll need a southern white male (probably Edwards ... unless some big unknown scandal with Obama shakes out), ... (but i'll vote for her in the general in November, ... is the greatest nation in the world" bit is not my cuppa tea. ...
      (comp.dsp)
    • Re: Beaten Mans fund hits $96K
      ... and virtually all the cites are from ... various states has taken measures to restrict voting, ... be questioned when he wants to vote in a local election? ... We, as a nation ...
      (rec.boats)