RE: NETGEAR DG834G SPECIAL FEATURES

From: prj (prj_at_earthlabs.co.uk)
Date: 08/26/04

    To: "'Rodrigo Barbosa'" <rodrigob@suespammers.org>
    Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 23:49:10 +0100

    Many thanks for that information, I have now changed my Zebra password.

    To anyone wishing to carry out the same, its not the easiest thing to carry
    out so read the docs carefully and also the terminal "list" instructions.

    Maybe Netgear should have included this as part of their setup interface, or
    just a mention in their docs would have been good, as I suspect a clever
    hack could cause damage with access to this software.

    Regards and again my thanks

    Paul James