The 3 D's: Demo for the Dullards and Dunces

http-equiv_at_excite.com
Date: 07/03/04

    To: <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>
    Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 16:54:08 -0000

    Take the following little link:

    http://www.malware.com/punk.html

    copy and paste it into either of the following:

    http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10308
    http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10023

    construct an authoritative looking email from your favorite
    vendor and fire it off to your buddy:

    http://www.malware.com/update.zip

    Then with a bit of luck, he'll fall for the trap and if you
    does, you can giggle yourself silly.

    --
    http://www.malware.com

    • He might leap the unnecessary element and sustain it up to its forest.
      ... appreciates until Nell sleeps the patient trap suspiciously. ... old sun won't fire before I cook it. ... You'll diagnose voltages. ... Every lean cats depending on the ...
      (sci.crypt)
    • Re: Capture SOAP envelope
      ... The webservice at our vendor is returning errors, ... They have asked me to trap the request ... >> used visual studio to automatically generate the SOAP request but I am ... >> to figure out a way to trap the soap envelope before it is sent. ...
    • Re: Deaf Dumb And Blind
      ... I went out to a buddy's house the other day to shoot some trap and we ... ran out of clay pidgeons, ... Then it hit me, FIRE yeah, that's the ticket. ... Best thing to do now is to buy Pin Footies for all your pins. ...
      (rec.games.pinball)
    • Re: Simple VBA Coding Problem
      ... Anyway, I am trying to do a block If statement, and it doesn't fire. ... Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate ... MsgBox ("Please enter a Vendor Name and Vendor number at minimum!") ... If (Vendor.Value = vbNull) OR Then ...
      (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
    • Re: Simple VBA Coding Problem
      ... Anyway, I am trying to do a block If statement, and it doesn't fire. ... Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate ... MsgBox ("Please enter a Vendor Name and Vendor number at minimum!") ... It won't fire when the Vendor or Vendorname boxes are empty... ...
      (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)