Re: spamblocker turns into mail denial of service

From: Chris Fuhrman (chris.fuhrman_at_tfcci.com)
Date: 03/15/04

    To: Dana Hudes <dhudes@tcp-ip.info>
    Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 12:45:29 -0500

    Howdy,

    The Monkeys.com blacklist was officially retired 9/22 due to repeated
    DDoS attacks on it's main servers.

    Please see http://www.dnsbl.info/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12 for the
    official closing announcement from Ron Guilmette.

    Cheers!

    --
    Chris Fuhrman           | Twenty First Century Communications
    chris.fuhrman@tfcci.com | Senior Software Engineer