Linux mremap bug correction

From: Paul Starzetz (ihaquer_at_isec.pl)
Date: 01/06/04

    Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:30:35 +0100 (CET)
    To: vulnwatch@vulnwatch.org, <full-disclosure@lists.netsys.com>, <bugtraq@securityfocus.com>

    • [Full-Disclosure] Linux mremap bug correction
      ... our initial posting contains a mistake about the vulnerability of the 2.2 ... Since the 2.2 kernel series doesn't support the ... MREMAP_FIXED flag it is NOT vulnerable. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [VulnWatch] Linux mremap bug correction
      ... our initial posting contains a mistake about the vulnerability of the 2.2 ... Since the 2.2 kernel series doesn't support the ... MREMAP_FIXED flag it is NOT vulnerable. ...
      (VulnWatch)
    • Linux mremap bug correction
      ... our initial posting contains a mistake about the vulnerability of the 2.2 ... Since the 2.2 kernel series doesn't support the ... MREMAP_FIXED flag it is NOT vulnerable. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • [VulnWatch] Linux mremap bug correction
      ... our initial posting contains a mistake about the vulnerability of the 2.2 ... Since the 2.2 kernel series doesn't support the ... MREMAP_FIXED flag it is NOT vulnerable. ...
      (Full-Disclosure)
    • Diary.... Hendry.
      ... In the acknowledgment that such person finds ... themselves in a state of vulnerability (with the knowledge that I did ... not have the support of any member of the one's whom I considered to be ... high school year, 1995-1996, then in '98, prior to having been accepted ...
      (soc.religion.quaker)