Re: Fw: sql injection in phpbb

From: Micheal Cottingham (micheal_at_michealcottingham.com)
Date: 11/10/03

    Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 08:56:17 -0500
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    What's more, as is in the linked topic, is that there is no 2.0.7

    • Re: sql injection in phpbb
      ... jocanor jocanor wrote: ... >phpbb have a list of registereds users, when you click on a memebr of this list, you are requesting data to the database ... I think it doesn't affect on php servers where the magic_quotes are on. ... when you user phpbb 2.0.5 on a server with magic_quotes off. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: sql injection in phpbb
      ... jocanor jocanor wrote: ... > phpbb have a list of registereds users, when you click on a memebr of this list, you are requesting data to the database ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: sql injection in phpbb
      ... >Precedence: bulk ... >jocanor jocanor wrote: ... >> this bug don't affect to version 2.0.7 ... >> phpbb have a list of registereds users, when you click on a memebr of this list, you are requesting data to the database ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • phpBB 2.0.21 Full Path Disclosure
      ... phpBB 2.0.21 Full Path Disclosure ... Discovered By zero [Moroccan Security Team] ... Website: www.phpbb.com/about.php ... Version: phpBB 2.0.21 and prior ...
      (Bugtraq)