Re: Macromedia DW MX PHP Authentication Suit Vulnerabilities

From: Jennifer Taylor (jetaylor_at_macromedia.com)
Date: 08/09/03

    Date: 9 Aug 2003 21:21:12 -0000
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

    ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) In-Reply-To: <200308041508.h74F824G026875@novappc.com>

    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Macromedia has contacted
    the author to get more details, and will respond to the community with
    our findings as soon as possible. If you feel you have additional
    information on this or any other security concern, please email
    secure@macromedia.com.

    Jen Taylor
    Product Manager, Dreamweaver

    • Re: [SLE] Professional web development tools for Linux?
      ... attention that can persuade macromedia to port their app. ... > The question really is "Is the potential Macromedia user base on Linux ... Macromedia to make a port to Linux? ...
      (SuSE)
    • Re: Round One: "DLL Proxy" Attack Easily Hijacks SSL from Internet Explorer
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... It's nice to see this getting some attention. ... We used DLL injection for our attacks; we didn't know about dll proxies. ... We put out a Technical Report about this in February of last year, and our paper appeared at the "2nd Annual PKI Research Workshop" at NIST in April 2003. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Vulnerability in Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.3.*
      ... ('binary' encoding is not supported, ... Thankyou for bringing this to our attention. ... Nibbler ... Coppermine Dev Team. ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • [mod_python] Knowing the encoding of the URI
      ... and I am confronted with a problem I don't know how to solve in an elegant way... ... is there a way to know in which encoding the is coded? ... I noticed the "content_encoding" member of the request, but it is always set to None... ... Thanks for your attention, ...
      (comp.lang.python)
    • Re: Russian text output
      ... I use cp1251 encoding for Babel package. ... I also put attention that old fashioned operator fileopen, printline also works. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)