Call For Papers Announcement: Black Hat Briefings Amsterdam

From: Jeff Moss (jmoss@blackhat.com)
Date: 02/20/03

    Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:32:27 -0800
    To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com
    From: Jeff Moss <jmoss@blackhat.com>

    Hello BugTraq. Lots of people on this list do good work, and so I want to
    invite you all to respond to this CFP, or to the CFP for the USA or Federal
    shows which will be released shortly. Thank you.

    Call For Papers Announcement: Black Hat Briefings Amsterdam

    Whoop! Whoop!

    http://www.blackhat.com/html/bh-cfp/bh-euro-03-cfp.html

    Papers and presentations are now being accepted for The Black Hat Briefings
    Amsterdam 2003 event in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 14th - 15th, 2003.
    Papers and requests to speak will be received and reviewed until March 25th.

    WHAT IS THE BLACK HAT BRIEFINGS?

    The Black Hat Briefings was created to fill the need for computer security
    professionals to better understand the security risks and potential threats
    to their information infrastructures and computer systems. Black Hat
    accomplishes this by assembling a group of vendor-neutral security
    professionals and having them speak candidly about the problems businesses
    face and their solutions to those problems. No gimmicks -- just straight
    talk by people who make it their business to explore the ever-changing
    security space.

    HOTEL INFORMATION

    The Black Hat Europe 2003 Briefings & Training Conference will take place
    May 12-15, 2003 at the Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, the
    Netherlands. Please see the Europe Briefings pages for more information on
    hotel, venue, schedules, etc.

    IMPORTANT DATES

    March 25, 2003: Call for Papers closes for Black Hat Europe 2003
    May 12-13, 2003 Black Hat Europe 2003 Training at the Grand Hotel
    Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    May 14-15, 2003: Black Hat Europe 2003 Briefings at the Grand Hotel
    Krasnapolsky, Amsterdam, the Netherlands

    ATTENDANCE FEES and REGISTRATION

    Training Costs vary per class, and Conference costs are $1,095 before April
    25th, $1,295 after.

    MORE CONVENTION INFORMATION

    Please visit http://www.blackhat.com/ for previous conference archives,
    information, and speeches. Updated announcements will be posted when available.

    If you can not submit a CFP for the Amsterdam conference, please consider
    the USA conference. The CFP and registration go
    live next week.

    I hope to see some of you in Seattle for the Windows show!

    Jeff Moss
    Organizer

    Relevant Pages

    • Call For Papers Announcement: Black Hat Briefings Amsterdam
      ... Call For Papers Announcement: Black Hat Briefings Amsterdam ... Papers and presentations are now being accepted for The Black Hat Briefings ... The Black Hat Europe 2003 Briefings & Training Conference will take place ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Black Hat Announcements
      ... Black Hat would like to make three announcements that may be of interest here. ... - Last I would like to remind everyone that Black Hat has opened the CFP ... for our Europe conference which will be held in May in Amsterdam. ... which he reveals the MS SQL UDP problem that turned into the SQL ...
      (NT-Bugtraq)
    • Black Hat Announcements
      ... Black Hat would like to make three announcements that may be of interest here. ... - Last I would like to remind everyone that Black Hat has opened the CFP ... for our Europe conference which will be held in May in Amsterdam. ... which he reveals the MS SQL UDP problem that turned into the SQL ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • Black Hat Announcements
      ... Black Hat would like to make three announcements that may be of interest here. ... - Last I would like to remind everyone that Black Hat has opened the CFP ... for our Europe conference which will be held in May in Amsterdam. ... which he reveals the MS SQL UDP problem that turned into the SQL ...
      (Bugtraq)
    • Re: Can anyone identify this possible backdoor?
      ... Attend Black Hat Briefings & Training Federal, September 29-30, ... Modeled after the famous Black Hat event in ... Symantec is the Diamond sponsor. ...
      (Incidents)