Re: How to execute programs with parameters in IE - Sandblad advisory #10

From: hysterix1@aol.com
Date: 11/08/02

Date: 8 Nov 2002 17:24:39 -0000
From: <hysterix1@aol.com>
To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) In-Reply-To: <006001c28704$a3c1ef10$a600a8c0@LocalHost>

Doesnt work on my, yours or Andreas. I get a "This operation can only
function in HTML Help". Also i since i have debugging on, I get a line 0
permission denied error from IE.

location.replace('mk:@MSITStore:C:')

Only that line code is in my debugger.

I use Windows2000(SP3) and IE(sp1) + recent patches for windows help
buffer overflow(which also patched other things)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: svchost.exe: Unloaded...
    ... Andreas, big thanks for Your response. ... I was debugging my TSP according Yours advices, ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: What is wrong with my JScript Syntax
    ... > try debugging with this: ... > make sure that is says: cboRefSrc ... >> no that doesnt work either ...