Re: **maillist:: Outlook S/MIME Vulnerability

From: Torbjörn Hovmark (
Date: 09/04/02

From: Torbjörn Hovmark <>
To: "Thomas Seliger" <>, <>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:18:01 +0200

> Since the failure of checking certificate chain correctly seems to be
> buried deeper in windows (maybe in some DLL? some info from
> microsoft would be greatly appreciated [...]

The CryptoAPI function CertVerifyCertificateChainPolicy() could be an
interesting starting point. However, I get the feeling it is more a matter
of similar errors being made by different people in different development

Best regards,

Torbjörn Hovmark

Abtrusion Security AB

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VMware per Mac OS X x86, che dite?
    ... considerando naturalmente che serve anche una licenza di Windows (solo ... di riferimento usato per i build standard di Python per Windows); ... versione di riferimento del relativo compilatore Microsoft (compreso ... l'uso delle DLL runtime di quel dato specifico compilatore). ...
  • Re: RUNDLL32.EXE
    ... 0x66800000 0x155000 Windows Shell Common Dll ... 0x75FA0000 0xA000 BSD Socket API for Windows ... 0x794D0000 0x15000 Microsoft WinSock Extension APIs ...
  • Skype codec
    ... user32.dll Windows XP USER API Client DLL ... LINKINFO.dll Windows Volume Tracking ... SETUPAPI.dll Windows Setup API ... MSVFW32.dll Microsoft Video for Windows DLL ...
  • Re: rundll32.exe consuming 98% of memory
    ... All Microsoft, except for two... ... kernel32.dll, Windows NT BASE API Client DLL ...
  • Re: shut down problems
    ... Process File: rundll32 or rundll32.exe ... Microsoft "Run a DLL as an App". ... Windows program that loads DLLs into memory so that they can be used by ...