Re: Tiny Software and Sygate contact

From: Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Date: 07/11/02

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 11:53:00 -0500
From: Paul Schmehl <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To: Jonas Koch <jonas.koch@gmx.ch>, bugtraq@securityfocus.com

tpf3e_support@tinysoftware.com

--On Thursday, July 11, 2002 8:51 AM +0200 Jonas Koch
<jonas.koch@gmx.ch> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a contact at Tiny Software and Sygate
> to which advisories concerning their Personal Firewall
> products can be submitted?

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Supervisor of Support Services
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Personal firewall for lambda users
    ... having recently worked with Sygate Secure Enterprise, ... I donīt think that Sygate was bought by Netscreen, ... > I've recently been testing Sygate Personal firewall (now ... Attend a course taught by an expert instructor with years of in-the-field ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Sygate Free PFW
    ... switch to the windows XP SP2 firewall? ... How do you solve the mentioned security design flaws of Sygate? ... Don't install applications you cannot trust in. ... I'm testing "how good is the 'Personal Firewall', ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Sygate Personal Firewall
    ... I found out that Tiny Personal Firewall will work. ... > Look at the Readme file placed on your computer when you installed Sygate ... >> is that for the remote machine to see the Internet, I have to set Sygate ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: proxy server warning
    ... >> I strarted using switch proxy extension in Mozilla firefox to ... >> about proxy servers. ... >> nat router and sygate firewall. ... Tiny Personal Firewall does not compare favorably with Sygate. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • RE: Personal Firewalls
    ... ZoneAlarm is also very good- a close second to Sygate. ... This correspondence is for the named person's use only. ... notify the sender. ... Sygate and Tiny Personal Firewall as my options. ...
    (Security-Basics)