Icecast temp patch (OR: Patches? We DO need stinkin' patches!!@$!)

From: Neeko Oni (neeko@haackey.com)
Date: 04/03/02

From: Neeko Oni <neeko@haackey.com>
To: bugtraq@securityfocus.com
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:42:03 -0800 (PST)

This addresses the client_login() Icecast issue:

For those who have a burning need to 'patch < patch', or just don't
want to type three lines into client.c, I've attached a small
patch to client.c (Icecast 1.3.11).
Simplicity is thy name.
(More specific: It's the suggested patch in the icx.c exploit, with
 an added logging flag.)

Thanks to Diz for making this public.

.Neeko Oni

Relevant Pages

  • Re: CD BURNING
    ... The patch that ruined my CD Burning ... Microsoft did it with a recent patch and thats about all that I ... burn another set i got a little window mesage "F is not accessible ... ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: MOVIE MAKER
    ... What was the patch they told you about? ... Is the cd burner ok, can you burn other info using other burning ... > | PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP URGENT HAVE USED MOVIE MAKER WITH GREAT SUCCESS ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: There is NO CD BURNER
    ... > but Timeless Posts' on the CD Burning> Intro page of my website. ... >> that there is a DVD in the burner either. ... >> Bert Delgado ... Have you got the latest XP patch for CD Writing? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: (timeout) error during cd fixation
    ... i tested it burning a cd using maximum speed settings. ... if the patch would make it into 7.1-RELEASE. ... there's no need for use the expected wait time method. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Problem with rosette welds
    ... Got a little cocky and decided to try a patch on tubing. ... and burning and filling! ... a 'chill bar' on the patch. ...
    (rec.aviation.homebuilt)