Icecast temp patch (OR: Patches? We DO need stinkin' patches!!@$!)

From: Neeko Oni (
Date: 04/03/02

From: Neeko Oni <>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 12:42:03 -0800 (PST)

This addresses the client_login() Icecast issue:

For those who have a burning need to 'patch < patch', or just don't
want to type three lines into client.c, I've attached a small
patch to client.c (Icecast 1.3.11).
Simplicity is thy name.
(More specific: It's the suggested patch in the icx.c exploit, with
 an added logging flag.)

Thanks to Diz for making this public.

.Neeko Oni

Relevant Pages

    ... The patch that ruined my CD Burning ... Microsoft did it with a recent patch and thats about all that I ... burn another set i got a little window mesage "F is not accessible ... ...
    ... What was the patch they told you about? ... Is the cd burner ok, can you burn other info using other burning ... > | PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP URGENT HAVE USED MOVIE MAKER WITH GREAT SUCCESS ...
  • Re: There is NO CD BURNER
    ... > but Timeless Posts' on the CD Burning> Intro page of my website. ... >> that there is a DVD in the burner either. ... >> Bert Delgado ... Have you got the latest XP patch for CD Writing? ...
  • Re: (timeout) error during cd fixation
    ... i tested it burning a cd using maximum speed settings. ... if the patch would make it into 7.1-RELEASE. ... there's no need for use the expected wait time method. ...
  • Problem with rosette welds
    ... Got a little cocky and decided to try a patch on tubing. ... and burning and filling! ... a 'chill bar' on the patch. ...