Re: ForceCommand executes shell

Hi,

This works, but ruins the possiblity of having a normal shell on the
standard port 22.

Another note, if you want the possibility of letting the user specify
any command-line arguments, oper-only-ever-gets-to-do-this.sh should
accept the '-c' argument as sshd executes 'shell' '-c'.

Something else, I noticed that an scp also triggers the execution of
~/.bashrc and ~/.ssh/rc on the remote side. Isn't this odd?

Greets,

--Walter