automation for creating zone files with SSHFPs
- From: travis+ml-openssh-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:40:41 -0800
I'm wondering if anyone has any links or scripts for generating zone
files with the appropriate SSHFPs.
In fact, I'm kinda curious what the best way to GET these FPs is.
I'm also wondering if I'm just better off using certificates and signing
keys that way, because there seems to be a chicken-and-the-egg problem
here in getting the right keys to the system generating zone files, one
that's solved with key indirection of a CA and signatures.
Effing the ineffable since 1997. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/
My emails do not usually have attachments; it's a digital signature
that your mail program doesn't understand.
If you are a spammer, please email john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get blacklisted.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I use ProxyCommand to connect to remote host using shared session enabled by ControMaster?
- Next by Date: Logging in unprivileged child not happening
- Previous by thread: Re: ssh -g -L => bind: Address already in use, but it works anyway
- Next by thread: Logging in unprivileged child not happening