Re: How do I use ProxyCommand to connect to remote host using shared session enabled by ControMaster?

On 8 February 2011 04:20, Asif Iqbal <vadud3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it possible to make it work as default for all hosts except the jumphost?

I tried to replace the remotehost with `*' and then tried to fresh
start, like below

I suppose you cannot do that since host * provides defaults for all
hosts irrespective of the order. You can try to add an empty
ProxyCommand to jumphost.

Relevant Pages

  • Rogue restoration project
    ... I've recently gone there to fetch a fresh copy of Rogue sources, ... and the host seems to have evaporated from the surface of Intarwebs. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: Rogue restoration project
    ... I've recently gone there to fetch a fresh copy of Rogue sources, ... and the host seems to have evaporated from the surface of Intarwebs. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: Rogue restoration project
    ... I've recently gone there to fetch a fresh copy of Rogue sources, ... and the host seems to have evaporated from the surface of Intarwebs. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • [clang] world crossbuilding amd64 at i386 fails
    ... I've got a fresh CURRENT and try to build amd64 world at i386 ... ./gengenrtl: Exec format error ... The system at the host is built with clang and with options: ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: How do I use ProxyCommand to connect to remote host using shared session enabled by ControMaster
    ... I tried to replace the remotehost with `*' and then tried to fresh ... I suppose you cannot do that since host * provides defaults for all ... So if I am connecting from 192.168.1.0/24 block, ... *only* then login to remotehost using the proxy command. ...
    (SSH)