Re: Multiple forced commands being executed

Relevant Pages

  • Re: [opensuse] Almost tossed out a working hard drive - Dolphin.
    ... And there has to be enough local storage first. ... In mc I have to type 'mv', then alt-enter, alt-enter, to copy ... the filename to the command line, then edit being careful with spaces and such. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with SUSE - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/ ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: php4 to php5 means exit session functions?
    ... I am trying to update php4 to php5 on my FreeBSD 6.1-server, ... undefined function session_start*". ... What do you get if you run this command? ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Changing From: address of periodic scripts
    ... | I set up a remote box to e-mail 'periodic' output to me directly. ... | couldn't see a command line option to specify a 'From:'. ... | 'sendmail' to send e-mail; is there a simple way of forcing a 'From:' ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Cron question
    ... You need GnuPG to verify this message ... > with at command. ... The procedure calls third party software as well, ... > cron with regardless from screen? ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Re: Selinux and awstats [Solved]
    ... The semodule -B command was to force a rewrite ... Yes I believe you or some package added the second file context entry, ... wanted to make sure the system files were correct. ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Fedora - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Fedora)