umask for internal-sftp users ?

Hello,

Running Debian 5.
SSH version 5.1p1-5.

How do I set umask for sftp only users ?

Users are jailed - that means they use internal-sftp:
# cat /etc/ssh/sshd_config
Match group group1
ChrootDirectory /home/%u
X11Forwarding no
AllowTcpForwarding no
ForceCommand internal-sftp

thanks
Vilius

Relevant Pages

  • sshd and chroot logging
    ... Subsystem sftp internal-sftp ... This may simplify configurations using ChrootDirectory ...
    (SSH)
  • sftp server with chrootdirectory setup
    ... I want to setup a sftp ONLY server using openssh with internal-sftp ... The sftp does work fine. ... internal-sftp and chrootdirectory, the ssh session will hang, same ... I have tried openssh version 4.9, 5.0, 5.1. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • sftp server with internal-sftp plus chrootdirectory
    ... I want to setup a sftp ONLY server using openssh with internal-sftp ... The sftp does work fine. ... internal-sftp and chrootdirectory, the ssh session will hang, same ...
    (SSH)
  • internal-sftp: client unable to initialise server with chrooted user
    ... - smartcard: Enables smartcard support ... The problem is when trying to use sftp in an internal-sftp chroot, ... Fatal: unable to initialise SFTP on server: could not connect. ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: sftp + chrooting users
    ... Subsystem sftp internal-sftp ... AllowTcpForwarding no ... Match Group sftponly ... ChrootDirectory /usr/home/%u ...
    (freebsd-questions)