How to specify the cipher when generating key using ssh-keygen
- From: Di Lin <di.lin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:05:32 +0800
Please help on this issue.
I have found that there is no way to specify the cipher for Openssh cmd 'ssh-keygen'.
And after my system upgrade ,the generated private key is ciphered with AES-128-CBC and this cause a lot of applications failed to analyse this key.
if DES-EDE3-CBC is used to cipher the private key ,Is there any possible way?
Please let me know your advice!
Thank you very much!
- Prev by Date: Re: I need something like ssh -D, but http proxy, not socks
- Next by Date: Re: Re: I need something like ssh -D, but http proxy, not socks
- Previous by thread: I need something like ssh -D, but http proxy, not socks
- Next by thread: Open SSH and FIPS 140-2