Re: certificate support/pkcs11/ssh

Le lundi 09 août 2010 à 12:45 -0400, Shravan Mishra a écrit :
Since I'll be using certificates with ssh/scp, I'm looking for some
documents going about setting up my two boxes to use the hardware
token as the keystore for certs and keys and as accelerator too.

Sorry for this late reply. You may be interested in reading this
tutorial available on Gooze:

http://www.gooze.eu/howto/using-openssh-with-smartcards

Kind regards

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ipsec lan: IKE: no private key found, ideas?
    ... Sorry for posting in German, ... Pre-shared keys does it respectively. ... But i need it running with certs. ... den mein Deutsch nicht guter der ist ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Digital sigs, part III
    ... > to either store those certs or to gain access to those certs, ... then in theory communication using those protocols ... > could imho be said to provide pretty good authentication. ... so this seems to imply "if they generate their own keys using ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: RSAKeyLength setting for EFS - XP or Vista only?
    ... Mike Smith-Lonergan ... it'll generate 1024-bit RSA keys by default. ... does this control the generation of keys only for self-signed certs, ... also for CA-enrolled certs (where the key length isn't specified in the cert ...
  • Re: Storing PublicKey and PrivateKey in a program
    ... KeyStore object and get your keys from it. ... Secondly, if you 'encrypt' the file containing your keys, where are you ... Or an encrypted one, for which you need to store the key somewhere, and ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)
  • Re: CListCtrl EditLable and Accelerator Keys
    ... notifications to tell when you are editing or not. ... Accelerator keys. ... BOOL CListCtrlDlg::PreTranslateMessage(MSG* pMsg) ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)