- From: Vir Calimlim <virbcal@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 01:03:38 +0800
Have you got this to work before? If not, here's the possible cause and fix:
Ensure the permission bits (local & remote) at the user's HOME
directory, .ssh subdirectory, authorized keys file, and known host
file are not group or world-writeable. The default configuration of
the OpenSSH daemon enables StrictModes, which verifies these settings
before allowing public key authentication.
On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 7:41 AM, Shravan Mishra
I don't understand the reason for key mismatch if the same keys are being sent by the client as they are in the authorized_keys file on the server.
Any help will be appreciated.
- From: Shravan Mishra
- Prev by Date: openssh/x.509/pkcs11
- Next by Date: changing forwarded agent socket path (openssh 5.4)
- Previous by thread: openssh/x.509/pkcs11
- Next by thread: changing forwarded agent socket path (openssh 5.4)