Re: openssh/x.509/pkcs11

Have you got this to work before? If not, here's the possible cause and fix:

Ensure the permission bits (local & remote) at the user's HOME
directory, .ssh subdirectory, authorized keys file, and known host
file are not group or world-writeable. The default configuration of
the OpenSSH daemon enables StrictModes, which verifies these settings
before allowing public key authentication.

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 7:41 AM, Shravan Mishra