[Fwd: Re: ssh-agent, PKCS#12, and Subversion]

On Fri, May 28, 2010 08:53, Steven Collins wrote:
I'm using openssh (OpenSSH_5.5p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8n 24 Mar 2010) on
Cygwin and I'm having trouble getting Subversion to work with
ssh-agent. I apologize if this is the wrong list to ask about this
on, but it appears to me to be an openssh issue, not Subversion.

I have Subversion working using an ssh+svn connection that requires
a certificate. The certificate is in PKCS#12 format. I want to add
this certificate to ssh-agent so I don't have to type my
passphrase all the time.

Are you saying that entering the command:

$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/<certificate_file_name>

prompts you for a passphrase and that the one you provide does not
work?

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
James B. Byrne mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
James B. Byrne mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
9 Brockley Drive vox: +1 905 561 1241
Hamilton, Ontario fax: +1 905 561 0757
Canada L8E 3C3

Relevant Pages

  • ssh-agent, PKCS#12, and Subversion
    ... but it appears to me to be an openssh issue, not Subversion. ... The certificate is in PKCS#12 format. ... certificate to ssh-agent so I don't have to type my passphrase all the ... endless "Bad passphrase, ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: roguelike hosting
    ... certificate too, but thats more money than I want to spend... ... subversion mainly and for obscure reasons) and probably buy a cheapy ... having an LDAP server integrate it all, but I am not sure how ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • [F8] Apache Mod_Security and SubVersion
    ... I am able to access the subversion repository locally with the svn ... The SSL certificates are installed in the /etc/httpd/conf directory and ... work via the browser and the svn commands in the shell. ... server certificate not being passed to the client at all. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: White House secretly passes currency controls
    ... vulnerable to Nicaraguan and Venezuelan communist influence and subversion. ... Maybe Jim should just head north to Canada? ...
    (sci.electronics.design)