[Fwd: Re: ssh-agent, PKCS#12, and Subversion]

On Fri, May 28, 2010 08:53, Steven Collins wrote:
I'm using openssh (OpenSSH_5.5p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8n 24 Mar 2010) on
Cygwin and I'm having trouble getting Subversion to work with
ssh-agent. I apologize if this is the wrong list to ask about this
on, but it appears to me to be an openssh issue, not Subversion.

I have Subversion working using an ssh+svn connection that requires
a certificate. The certificate is in PKCS#12 format. I want to add
this certificate to ssh-agent so I don't have to type my
passphrase all the time.

Are you saying that entering the command:

$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/<certificate_file_name>

prompts you for a passphrase and that the one you provide does not
work?

--
*** E-Mail is NOT a SECURE channel ***
James B. Byrne mailto:ByrneJB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx