Re: [Suspected Spam]any way to provide the ssh password from a file ?

Does this mean...

1> export SSH_AKSPASS=/myprograms/get_passwd

2 > # /myprograms/get_passwd script produces the passwd

3> ssh <hostname>

OR

1> mv /usr/bin/ssh-askpass /usr/bin/ssh-askpass.bak
2> # /myprograms/get_passwd script produces the passwd
3> ln -s /myprograms/get_passwd /usr/bin/ssh-askpass
4> ssh <hostname>

Both of these are not working for me

+Raja